18 januari 2012

This Is Just Words

It is as if there is a wall in front of me who does everything to come to the pen in his hand.
The pen is in my hand and try to get out the words I have in my mind. But the wall in front of me prevent getting words on paper.
Thoughts rush in me and try to go through his heart.
I did not mean to start a war with my mind.
But the tanks will soon have their way and let his words.
The war is between the paper and myself.
Know how to hand struggles to keep his will and keep the paper completely white from the pen.
When thoughts take over me, so take that voice and use it.
The steering me towards the microphone and let your voice be heard.
People tell me to divert my thoughts and turn them.
But you can not, thoughts do not belong to my body anymore.
It is reminiscent of the heart.
The text of my soul is linked to my pictures of the heart.
I want to win the war, but not really.
I want to get my hidden words I've kept inside me.
All words within me I have in my hand, and everything will soon come out.
My words make my heart heavy and not easy to carry.
I let the pen write their words so heart will light up and the war comes to an end.
I do not know what words to me, but feel that the words that would tell me something will be on paper in front of me and show their feelings.
I put my hand on the paper and close my eyes I will see what is written on the paper without seeing with my eyes.

Let the thoughts go their own tracks on the way and let the heart take a different path forward.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar